The Canberra Nanny Agency is able to fill casual, short term, permanent, event and emergency placements. All bookings are charged for a minimum 3hr shift.
|Casual Booking Fee||$35|
|Minimum hourly rate||$27|
|Trial shift hourly rate||$35|
|Emergency shift hourly rate||$40|
|Corporate hourly rate||$40|
|Short Term Placement Fee||$310|
|Permanent Placement Fee||$595|
|Wedding/event Booking Fee||$150|
|* All fees shown are inclusive of GST|
Casual Placement Bookings
- A casual placement covers roles from 3 hrs up to 6 weeks.
- Casual roles are charged per hour with a per shift booking fee.
- Fees are between $27-$35 per hour depending on the Nanny.
- Booking fee is $35 per shift.
- All Short Term and Permanent Placements start with a four shift trial period.
- These shifts are charged at trial rates of $35 per hour with a $35 booking fee per shift.
- At the end of this period the Agency will contact both parties for a chat to answer any questions they may have and to ask if both parties wish to proceed with the placement.
- If the placement is to proceed, a contract will then be drawn up and a placement fee will be payable.
- An emergency placement role is the placement of a Nanny in any role within a 5 hour notice period.
- These placements will be charged out at $40 per hour with the standard $35 casual booking fee.
Corporate hourly rate
- All bookings that are made and paid for by corporations or organisations on behalf of a third party will be charged at $40 per hour in addition to the standard $35 per shift booking fee.
Short Term Placement
- A short term placement covers roles that fall into a time frame of between 6 weeks and 3 months.
- Hourly rates are the same as casual.
- Booking fee changes to a one off placement fee of $310.
- A permanent placement covers roles that exceed 3 months in duration.
- Hourly rates are variable but start at $27.
- Legal leave entitlements are payable to all Nannies in permanent roles.
- A one off placement fee of $595 is payable.
Wedding & events
- Nannies are available to supervise children in a group setting on site at your event venue.
- Child to Nanny ratios differ dependent on children’s ages.
- The booking fee is inclusive of activity and craft equipment hire.
- Hourly rates per Nanny also apply.
Please note that The Canberra Nanny Agency is a GST registered business and as such GST is payable on all agency invoices.